TR-Design

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You name it, We make it

2 posters

sig request =]

likeOMG

sig request =] Empty sig request =]

Post  likeOMG Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Okay well I posted what I wanted on the old forum, is there any way you saw it/can look at it now/remember it =] or should I post what I want again? Thanks!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

sig request =] Empty Re: sig request =]

Post  Admin Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Well I removed the old forum so it would be nice if you can post it again. if this isnt a problem clown
    likeOMG

Post  likeOMG Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 pm

No problem at all! It was a bit long though so I'll try to remember all of it =P
    I like the set up of XIII's sig (in the recieve section of your site) and so I wanted it like that but with likeOMG replacing his name (of course =]) and where he has the guy in the mask thing I wanted like a cartoonyish/simple sun or like something related to beaches and outside/sunshine stuff lol cause I live in cali and I love that stuff =] and where he has his little saying i want "Bam you're dead =]" (with that little smiley lol) and then the little battlefield heroes logo in the bottom corner like he has. so basically I want the setup the same as his but different stuff! okay thats it I hope i got everything! if you need any more info ask, I'll be on for a bit longer. thanks!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:46 pm

OK I will make you one tommorow Wink
    likeOMG

Post  likeOMG Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Haha alright thanks, hope that wasn't too confusing! =]
    Oh btw its for the forum on the official site, I don't know if you needed to know that but you might! thanks!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Hey m8 did my best on it! Hope you like it:

sig request =] 1zvzwcy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Personally think this one is better: (Reduced the light around your name a little bit so it doesnt grab your attention immedialetley. You can choose Razz:

sig request =] 34od2ew
    likeOMG

Post  likeOMG Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Lol thats cool! but now im going to be annoying and ask you to change a fewwww things, is that ok? =]

sig request =] Mjn1gm

ok thats the one I kind of wanted it modeled after, can you make the Font the same as in that one and put the words in like the same places? and a little smiley ( =] ) after the "bam you're dead" and the little battlefield heroes logo on the bottom left EDIT: I MEANT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT! SORRY!!!!! lol. Annnnd for the cartoony sun can you use this one (and put it where the guy with the mask is on xiii's):

sig request =] Sun-clipart

Okay that's all I think sorry for being picky! =] thanks and if you don't feel like changing it then thats cool too, just ignore me! =]

Last edited by likeOMG on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    likeOMG

Post  likeOMG Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 am

I saw your reply on your thread on the BFH forum, sorry I didn't give you the picture and stuff in the first place, didn't even think to do it! =]
    oh and the background doesn't have to be fancy or anything , simple is fine, thanks! lol
    likeOMG

Post  likeOMG Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:14 am

Also, I edited my above post (2 posts up I think). I meant to say that I wanted the little battlefield heroes logo on the bottom RIGHT, sorry and thanks =]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:13 pm

I saw you got a really nice signature already Smile Next time if you want something special please explain it well Smile

Thnx in advance and I like your signature Wink
    likeOMG

Post  likeOMG Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:48 am

Yup I will definitely remember to do that, I'm dumb for not thinking bout that in the first place as your really busy with all these requests =] but thanks! its my first sig ever and I like it cause its original and stuff and I made it =] Thanks again, cya! sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:07 am