TR-Design

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You name it, We make it

2 posters

siggy request

Icehotfl

siggy request Empty siggy request

Post  Icehotfl Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:07 am

good day tom Wink i came over your thread at the battlefield heroes forum, and i got really interested in you "request" (or however i can put it lol Laughing)

anyways, if you are still making signatures and are in the mood for it then it'd be cool if you make one for me Surprised

Im thinking of a siggy which has elements from my username Icehotflame
    You can draw that however you want, but im kind of thinking about a guy who has a burning flame in one hand and some icy flame or crystal thing spreading from his other hand. Ofcourse, if you want to drag that out and just paint around the pic then you can do so Razz
    If you could stick my nick somewhere in the siggy that'd be great too (I'm thinking of something either transparent behind/between something or just some hard letters sticking out in a corner).
    If the perspective of the person in the sig is from behind then a "hitman code" with my name in it would be awesome :3. If its from the front you can make anything you want really.
    Colours could be anything from, but please dont make it all shiny with stars and hearts if you are going to make a siggy for me. Gray/white/black is fine with me too, but having the ice'n'flame in colours would be cool Very Happy

god im feeling like a kid on christmas lol santa

i hope this is enough info, if ya wanna afk something just reply here, i'll check back every now and then Wink
    Icehotfl

siggy request Empty Re: siggy request

Post  Icehotfl Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:25 am

dam i wrote a long second post here but it dissapeared.

anyway, i read your bh subforums announcement and saw that you dont make sigs for free anymore Sad So yeah, sorry for wasting yer time here, but anyways, if you want to make my sig couse ur nice or just to make something icehotflame'ish then ur welcome Very Happy i'll check back tomorrow and probably on sunday, if you havent replied by then, then i'll assume ur answer to making me a sig is no Razz

oh and btw, plz edit your thread at the bh.com forums, its a bit misleading Wink
    Icehotflame

siggy request Empty lol

Post  Icehotflame Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:32 am

triple post just couse i can. affraid

1 - i registered
    2 - i should have done that from the start since i cant edit previous posts
    3 - im *watching* this thread so ill get replies in mail or something Razz
    4 - the last 3 characters of my name dissapeared when i was guest - Icehotflame>icehotfl

and again sorry for the bother
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Well please donate first. And about the post on the BFH forum I wanted to edit it but I cant. I dont know why.
    Icehotflame

Post  Icehotflame Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 pm

haha sorry can't donate Razz my card es electron, so i wont be able to donate (and my mom is a bit paranoid about internet, all she allows me to use her cc for is steam since she knows that it is safe Very Happy)

thx anyways, bb

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:38 am